|8th Dec 2013✧07:30290,920 notes|
|8th Dec 2013✧07:29184 notes|
|8th Dec 2013✧07:253,805 notes|
|8th Dec 2013✧07:2561,471 notes|
ignore responsibilities, rewatch Pitch Perfect
God: Gabe, stop, I’m working.
Gabriel: I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING TOOOOOOO!
God: Here’s a box of parts, go nuts.
God: -several hours later- Gabe? Where are you, my son?
Gabriel: DAD, LOOKIT!
God: Dafuq is that?
Gabriel: A PLATYPUS!
OHMYGODS, THANK YOU FOR DRAWING THAT!
They don’t do much
this is the fucking funniest thing ever
LOOK at it though
"just put it in australia"
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
|8th Dec 2013✧07:20344,398 notes|
did you know that teachers are instructed to get in between two boys in an altercation and break their eye contact because boys will disengage once the immediate situation is interrupted but they’re instructed to like never ever get in between two girls in a fight because girls wont stop after they lose sight and will actively try to go through whatever’s in between them and teachers are supposed to wait for security to break the shit apart
teenage girls will fuck your shit up
|8th Dec 2013✧06:5344,611 notes|